Tech tips from your wonderful IT Department:
- Work order Tips... help us help you FASTER!
- Screen shots are REALLY helpful! You can email us the screen shot or add an attachment to the work order. (see the attachment area in school dude.)
- Enter as many details as you can! Location of what system you are having the problem in and where it is located in the system.
- Make sure you select the correct WORK TYPE.
- Google Sheets - How to wrap text in a cell
- Check out this link for great ideas in your classrooms! http://ditchthattextbook.com/blog/
N E W S AND U P D A T E S:
Buck The System (BTS) Schedule
Adobe Flash Not Supported
Need Training? CIC offers classes and training, some of these are free and online. Check them out!
Not too late to register for the 2020 Infinite Campus User Conference.
Monday, January 27th & Tuesday, January 28th
You are invited to the 2020 CSIS Conference. This is a great opportunity for you to network with other professionals and gain more experience in Infinite Campus through the presentations, round table discussions, and Keynote Speakers. The sessions are for all skill levels from beginners to advanced users.
There is a group of us going, if you would like to hitch a ride contact Elizabeth Gamache.
Some of new sessions include:
Road Map to Development, How and Idea Becomes a Feature, Campus
Workflow, and New Graduation Requirements
A Conference Theme:
The Conference has a beach based theme this year. Feel free to wear your Hawaiian shirts and leis. We will have beach based trivia questions during each sessions with a chance to win prizes at the end of each day of the conference. The more sessions you attend the greater your chances to be a winner.
November Tech Tip Turkey Winner: Amber Anderson
(How can you win a future prize? Keep reading tech tips...)