User account expectations
- Never share your password, not even with SUBS.
- Do not leave your computer, Infinite Campus, Alpine, Web site (or other software applications) up when you walk away from your computer (students or other people can see or access information that is not for them to see)
- Be Responsible with your account.
- Do not leave your password under you computer keyboard.
- Substitutes should not access your Infinite Campus account. Long term subs will be given their own account information.
- Do not send confidential information or student personal identifiable information via email. If you need to discuss information about a student, please set up a personal meeting or make a phone call. You can also use the public drive (P:) to share information with other staff.
Good tips to help keep your accounts and data private: (Keep checking back for more tips that will be added)